We would like to inform you about planned agrirouter maintenance.
• agrirouter Quality Assurance Environment (EU1)
• Migration the current Quality Assurance Environment (data center EU1) to another data center EU10.
• Measures for the system stabilization and troubleshooting
From 16/01/2019, 09:00 until 16/01/2018, 14:00 (German time)
• The agrirouter production environment is not concerned.
• The user and developer accounts, which were created before 16/01/2019, 09:00 can still be used.
• The registered application and version, which were created before 16/01/2019, 09:00 can still be used also.
• Please use the current Quality Assurance Environment (data center EU1) only until 16/01/2019 09:00 (German time)
• The Quality Assurance Environment in data center EU1 will be only available for troubleshooting and analysis reasons,
please do not use this Environment in data center EU1 after migration!!!
• Connection criteria (measure, commands) will change, please ensure that these are used dynamically.
• The registration URL for Onboarding will change and will be provided by SAP Team.
• Server certificate for MQTT protocol will also change and will be provided by SAP Team.
• All in your demo accounts existing endpoints and routes cannot be migrated.
• All endpoints must be onboarded again in your demo accounts.