• agrirouter Quality Assurance Environment
• 21th September 2020 15:00 UTC to 16:00 UTC, no downtime foreseen.
• Measures for the system stabilization and troubleshooting and also incident solution.
• The end user and developer accounts can be further used.
• All your registered, onboarded endpoints, groups as well as defined data routes can be further used.
• Import of a new language "Russian" in the UI
• Added Social Media logins in the agrirouter solution
• E-Mail Template modification of Social Media Icons
• Change Icon for groups
• Replace the Description of Message Type/Telemetry Parameter Categories
• Endpoints can be declared as sender and recipient at the same time
• Validation of the redirect URL indicates no problems, but entry was not saved
From approximately 16.09.2020 15:00 UTC until 17.09.2020 13:45 UTC customers may have experienced a disruption impacting agrirouter Connectivity-Platform. The onboarding via the URL 'onboard.my-agrirouter.com' was not possible since the production deployment on 16.09.2020. The configuration has been corrected and the service via 'onboard.my-agrirouter.com' is now operational again. The Onboarding via the following URLs was always possible:
UPDATE: We would like to inform you about the postponement of the planned deployment of agrirouter Release 1.2.2. Please see the new date below.
• agrirouter Productive Environment
• 16th September 2020 Begin 15:00 UTC to 16:00 UTC, no downtime foreseen.
• Implementation of new features
• Measures for the system stabilization and troubleshooting and also incident solution
• The end user and developer accounts can be further used
• All your registered, onboarded endpoints, groups as well as defined data routes can be further used
• In the new agrirouter version the default groups are not editable anymore. With the endpoint members of the default groups you can edit the default data routing.
• New translation for user interface
• Update French translation
• Routes of default groups are not editable
• Update E-Mail template
• Configuration update for faster live telemetry data exchange
• Renaming of data flow-slider for paired account
• Add addtitional information for activation or deactivation of the endpoint or data flow
• Add new error-message for registering new (developer) account while having another session in agrirouter
• Change type of Virtual Telemetry-Unit's and vCU's
• Security update of agrirouter libraries
• Change between endpoints and groups removes selection
• The members in the default group cannot be changed
• Adding members to an empty group results in error message
• Endpoint list does not refresh automatically after endpoints were onboarded
• Not all links work as expected
• Filtering shows multiple entries for "Telemetry-connection"
• Recording player type is missing from type filter in endpoint list
• Update of user interface elements for endpoint list / groups every time
• Endpoint status seems to be wrong
• Editing an endpoint makes the selection of the endpoint disappear
• Uploading logo file not possible, unknown error during upload
• Navigation to an owner of a virtual CU is no longer possible
• Managed to delete the recording endpoint during mass deletion
• Editing description of an endpoint does not result in an update of the user interface
• Missing global metrics
• Notification for invalid endpoint seems to be wrong
• Scrolling in the list of routes makes the buttons for editing routes disappear
• Problems for the translation of the default groups
• VCU onboarding possible for communication unit and farming software
• Scrolling behavior results in useless scrollbars
• Enpoint list not displayed fully in control center
• Inactive message for groups is wrong
• Received message can't get confirmed
• Scrolling in the list of endpoints results in disappearing filter
• Control center endpoint list does not get updated
• Endpoint details - refresh button is not avalible
• Metrics for the developer account contains entries outside the time interval
• Date formats should be the same all over the platform
• "messages will be deleted shortly" in the notification center is not working properly